It's coming up to that time of year again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's coming up to that time of year again.

Post by Razor on Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:26 am

The Christmas season is just around the corner, and I'm sure some like-minded folk will be resurfacing on the forums due to that nostalgic 'buzz' of Christmas Bespin.

I hope all members and friends alike are doing well, I still to this day find it difficult to comprehend how much time has passed since the 'Golden Age'. I do always sit there wishing that they would do a remaster of JK2 or simply make another Jedi Knight game to relight the fire in this old message board. I have faith that one day we may all be familiar faces again and hope that some day soon we will be blessed with a modern day online Star Wars game (exluding The Old Republic). It's incredible the friends we all made, and the bonds we all share - to this day my fondest school memories were coming home to play JK2 with everyone who had the same love and adoration for Star Wars as I did.

That aside, I hope we can get alot of interest in a possible Christmas reunion as is tradition with a few members! We could advertise it more with a chat group on Facebook/Discord or something similar, since not everybody will be checking the forums.

Much love, see you all soon.
Ash!

Razor
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: It's coming up to that time of year again.

Post by Xavior on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:41 pm

Hoy

So fresh to see a decent post again. The server is always up and running, and it will be running bespin_christmas at Desember 1st.
As always feel free to contact me should you desire or have forgotten something on the server.

Cheers
Xavior
Root Admin
Root Admin

Male Number of posts : 5344
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top