I want an answer...

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I want an answer...

Post by Huni on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:30 am

Okay this may be some kinda bullshit to some of you guys, but as you know I'm a very religious person, and as you know one of my best mates died, etc....so yesterday night I prayed, and I asked God if He could grant me one last dialog with Barnika, and strangly I dreamed about him, that we were in street talking, and I asked him about where he is? how is he? and he answered to my question, and he asked me to no to cry, because I will see him later, and everything is ok, and he told me that I was a great friend to him....



So the BIG question is that can spirits comunicate with you in your dreams?
avatar
Huni
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 7446
Age : 25
Location : Transilvania, Old Hungary
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Bruce on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:36 am

No.

Bruce

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Saint on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:59 am

I believe some gifted people can interpret dreams (Such as Joseph). However, I don't remember anything about contacting dead via dreams.
Probably it's just psychological, but who knows you can never prove you in fact didn't communicate him.


Last edited by Saint on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Saint
Councillor
Councillor

Number of posts : 2079
Age : 29
Location : Durham, England
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Boomlala on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:32 am

Bruce wrote:No.

Dreams reflect your own inner thoughts, fears, wishes...

_________________
The Cosmos is full beyond measure of elegant truths
Here I come to save the daaaaaaay!
Counciller-Builder of Cold
avatar
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 7795
Age : 25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://devnucleus.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Tony* on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:46 am

Boomlala wrote:
Bruce wrote:No.

Dreams reflect your own inner thoughts, fears, wishes...
^-- what he said. Dreams also make you able to process certain events.. Such as a death of a great friend.. :/
avatar
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 8586
Age : 25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by *Hule* on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:47 am

Whatever the case is, must be a touching experience.

_________________

"You are not an adult before you dare being childish"
avatar
*Hule*
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 8813
Age : 25
Location : Kakariko Village.
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Xris² on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:53 am

Boomlala wrote:
Bruce wrote:No.

Dreams reflect your own inner thoughts, fears, wishes...

Pretty much this. I also dreamed about my dead guinea pig when I was like 8. Not comparing your friend with a guinea pig, ofcourse.
avatar
Xris²
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Male Number of posts : 1943
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by lone on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Although you can learn a lot of dreams, you can learn only things about yourself. Dreams can be interpreted, but information that came from your deceiced friend can't enter your mind. That is impossible.

You dreamt about him because you think of him. He's probably a lot on your mind right now. It is not related to your prair. Your dream suggest that you have unfinished bussiness with him. Which is kinda obvious cause he died very young and he was your friend.

lone
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4300
Location : belgium, no really
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by LuKe on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:48 am

Inception
avatar
LuKe
The Only Surviving HK Member
The Only Surviving HK Member

Male Number of posts : 1775
Age : 24
Location : Hong Kong
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by daryo on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:11 am

just choose what u want to belive. Ur free to do so.

_________________
Saint wrote:Favorite Movie: Moulin Rouge Laughing
avatar
daryo
Councillor
Councillor

Male Number of posts : 3125
Age : 34
Location : Slovenia
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by lone on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:12 pm

doesn't make them correct do they?

lone
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4300
Location : belgium, no really
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Raschu on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:02 pm

daryo wrote:just choose what u want to belive. Ur free to do so.

qftw

_________________

My Deviant Page
Klick here! (You know you want to.)
avatar
Raschu
Councillor
Councillor

Male Number of posts : 2233
Age : 26
Location : Holland the Land of Cheese
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Xris² on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:00 pm

daryo wrote:just choose what u want to belive. Ur free to do so.

False hope is better than none, right?
avatar
Xris²
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Male Number of posts : 1943
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by daryo on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:03 am

eh...it's hard to be agnostic....

many of u belive there is nothing...fine...you are free to belive so. But so is Huni free to belive in God. You call it false hope...cool...gratz. Let him have his faith. Maybe he is right and you all are wrong...I mean there is no evidence of the existence nor the absence of God. Who knows what's out there.


_________________
Saint wrote:Favorite Movie: Moulin Rouge Laughing
avatar
daryo
Councillor
Councillor

Male Number of posts : 3125
Age : 34
Location : Slovenia
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Tony* on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:11 am

Because the universe is so big, I truly believe there is more life, even intelligent life. I hope some day I can witness the event of alien encounter. (and I hope non aggressive). Razz
avatar
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 8586
Age : 25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Raschu on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:10 am

still the bottomline is, if it gives you peace Huni, it is as true as anything can be!

_________________

My Deviant Page
Klick here! (You know you want to.)
avatar
Raschu
Councillor
Councillor

Male Number of posts : 2233
Age : 26
Location : Holland the Land of Cheese
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Huni on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:00 am

Raschu wrote:still the bottomline is, if it gives you peace Huni, it is as true as anything can be!


it did....tbh...Smile


avatar
Huni
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 7446
Age : 25
Location : Transilvania, Old Hungary
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Xris² on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:04 am

Tony* wrote:Because the universe is so big, I truly believe there is more life, even intelligent life. I hope some day I can witness the event of alien encounter. (and I hope non aggressive). Razz

I'm hoping they are asari, if you knowwhatimsayin.
avatar
Xris²
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Male Number of posts : 1943
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Tony* on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:10 am

You sick bastard...

ok I admit you are right <.< I knowwhatusayin' Wink
avatar
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 8586
Age : 25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Boomlala on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:33 am

daryo wrote:eh...it's hard to be agnostic....

many of u belive there is nothing...fine...you are free to belive so. But so is Huni free to belive in God. You call it false hope...cool...gratz. Let him have his faith. Maybe he is right and you all are wrong...I mean there is no evidence of the existence nor the absence of God. Who knows what's out there.


The standard demeanor towards the tooth-fairy is non-belief, despite there being no less evidence for her existence than God. Nevertheless one is mocked with, the other is taken as serious business and used as an empty legitimation for things ranging from prayer to mass slaughter of heathens to legalized torture (Sharia). It's called the intern hypocrisy of exclusive faith.

_________________
The Cosmos is full beyond measure of elegant truths
Here I come to save the daaaaaaay!
Counciller-Builder of Cold
avatar
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 7795
Age : 25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://devnucleus.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Saint on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:03 am

Of course there should be such difference between the two because tooth-fairy is a being who children believe takes away a baby tooth and leaves them money instead, while most of the humanity believe there is a divine reason behind existence of universe.

_________________
avatar
Saint
Councillor
Councillor

Number of posts : 2079
Age : 29
Location : Durham, England
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Boomlala on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:45 am

Both are based upon belief. "But MY belief is much better and more important, without any reason to claim so."

People who speak and truly belief in an imaginary friend are sent to an institution for treatment. People who speak and truly belief in an unseen, unobserved God are respected as 'faithful christians'.

Hypocrisy of exclusive faith.

_________________
The Cosmos is full beyond measure of elegant truths
Here I come to save the daaaaaaay!
Counciller-Builder of Cold
avatar
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 7795
Age : 25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://devnucleus.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Tony* on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Guys, please don't do that in this thread. xD Keep it related to dreams and their meaning. Razz
avatar
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 8586
Age : 25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Xris² on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:35 pm

I just love religion discussions.
avatar
Xris²
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Male Number of posts : 1943
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Saint on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:20 pm

If the one who speaks and truly believes in an imaginary friend is doing this because of a neurological alteration and harming himself or others and responds positive to medication, then of course is sent to an institution for treatment. He is ill and there's sufficient scientific evidence.

Faith on the other hand is a philosophy, a way of thinking, trying to give meaning to existence.

And I don't think anyone will lock you right up just because you say you have invisible friends, especially not in Belgium.
I believe everyone should be free to believe whatever he want given the belief is not a disorder and not harmful to other individuals.


Last edited by Saint on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Saint
Councillor
Councillor

Number of posts : 2079
Age : 29
Location : Durham, England
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: I want an answer...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum