Serious

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Serious

Post by Saint on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Hi Heather long time no see Smile Some headlines while you were away:
Jöel becomes an adult, Anthony has his new work, Daryo returns to Slovenia, KaLong starts uni, Jermaine becomes a broadway star, Philippe gets owned by uni maths, I fail every job interview I take, Jascha occasionally composes music...

Councillor

Number of posts : 2079
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by SageAngel on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:27 pm

Lol wow! Hi guys! Thanks for the update! Sounds like everyone has been busy! xD I've missed you guys <3

Let's see.. I had my son.. back in January.. he is very strong and is very healthy Smile He's teething atm.. and is a bit cranky because of it. (Can't blame him.) I had a job.. but was being harrassed every day and so it got old.. and I wasnt going to put up with that. (I did for 3 months.. but I quit when I had a manager get in my face.) Luckily my parents love me and my son.. so they are still helping us out and letting us live with them. My son's biodad is a dirtbag and is telling everyone that I beat him up and says if he pays child support he wants his rights. Don't think so. So my son and I are pretty much in hiding.. and I told his biodad I didnt need nor want his help and to stay away from us. If this makes me a bad person, then so be it. I would rather be called a bad person then to let my ex hurt my son. Over my dead body. He said he would never hit a woman.. and guess what? He did. So why give him a chance to hurt my son? ANYWAY,.. moving on.. heh I'm moving again.. don't know where.. just know that this time when we move.. we are not moving again. This is to be our final time Smile So lets hope it is lol. Anyways.. how is everyones summer going? Are you guys into new games or what? I miss playing COD Sad
SageAngel
Poster
Poster

Female Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-01-25

http://sagesunderground.bigforumpro.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Huni on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Saint wrote:Hi Heather long time no see Smile Some headlines while you were away:
Jöel becomes an adult, Anthony has his new work, Daryo returns to Slovenia, KaLong starts uni, Jermaine becomes a broadway star, Philippe gets owned by uni maths, I fail every job interview I take, Jascha occasionally composes music...

fuck you. I've graduated High SChool....you turkish fuck!!!!

and btw can I see a pic of the baby. Very Happy I wanna admire the baby. Me love babies. Very Happy

and good luck with fixing your problems...
Huni

Male Number of posts : 7446
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:56 am

Hello Sagey! Smile <3
Hmmm well seems like your life is looking up? Out with the old and in with the new I say Smile
Happy to hear about your little boy being healthy ^.-

I dropped out of college and now work at Sainsbury's FML Smile

Razor
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomlala on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:40 pm

My biodad is a jerk too.

Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 7795
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://devnucleus.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:07 pm

Boomlala wrote:My biodad is a jerk too.

Razor
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SageAngel on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:33 am

Yeah.. same here. :s

I don't have internet at my house.. but we might get it when we get our new house. Idk yet. But if we do,.. I'll post some pics then. Smile I'll have to go through ALOT of pictures and get them in order though lol. I believe one of the memory cards is max'd out with my son's pics xD

And thanks alot guys.. you guys are so sweet and have been such good friends to me<3 And I am very grateful to have friends like ya'll. I know things will work out.. not just for me.. but for you guys as well. Smile I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!
SageAngel
Poster
Poster

Female Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-01-25

http://sagesunderground.bigforumpro.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10