SONATA ARCTICA !

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Crow on Tue May 13, 2008 7:07 am

HELL YEA! Im going to a concert maybe xD in Eindhoven.. "where the f u c k is that"? in netherlands deal with it >.>

Anyways, it costs 25 euro's entrance and I just want to fockin' go there >.> awesome-nessss I hope I can go! Twisted Evil
avatar
Crow
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 3750
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Gäst on Tue May 13, 2008 7:16 am

25 euro? THATS FUCKING CHEAP

lucky u to be able to see them Wink, i saw them in december 26th =), damn good show Razz

Gäst
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Storm on Tue May 13, 2008 11:46 am

Have fun mate

_________________

Storm
Councillor
Councillor

Male Number of posts : 4013
Age : 27
Location : San Fierro
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Huni on Tue May 13, 2008 11:55 am

have fun nigga higga
avatar
Huni
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 7446
Age : 25
Location : Transilvania, Old Hungary
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by *Hule* on Wed May 14, 2008 8:26 am

Joel - xzi wrote:25 euro? THATS FUCKING CHEAP

That is!
Have fun mate, that's a band I'd like to see live, too. One of the Finnish metal nobility. Wink

_________________

"You are not an adult before you dare being childish"
avatar
*Hule*
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 8813
Age : 25
Location : Kakariko Village.
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Gäst on Wed May 14, 2008 8:49 am

*Hule* wrote:
Joel - xzi wrote:25 euro? THATS FUCKING CHEAP

That is!
Have fun mate, that's a band I'd like to see live, too. One of the Finnish metal nobility. Wink

can i make it clear

finnish rock

1: sonata arctica
2:Children of bodom
3:nightwish
4:The rasmus
5:wintersun
6:69 eyes
7:him

i know so many finnish bands -_-

Gäst
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Lightning on Wed May 14, 2008 9:52 am

The Rasmus = win. Smile Don't know about Sonata though, never listened to them =]

_________________
Sup.
avatar
Lightning
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1244
Age : 24
Location : Upper Zora River
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Kenshin on Wed May 14, 2008 10:00 am

Joel - xzi wrote:
*Hule* wrote:
Joel - xzi wrote:25 euro? THATS FUCKING CHEAP

That is!
Have fun mate, that's a band I'd like to see live, too. One of the Finnish metal nobility. Wink

can i make it clear

finnish rock

1: sonata arctica
2:Children of bodom
3:nightwish
4:The rasmus
5:wintersun
6:69 eyes
7:him

i know so many finnish bands -_-

Children of Bodom, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish...none are ROCK band ffs >.>

CoB = death metal
Sonata = dunno
Nightwish = symphonic metal

GOD ! Everytime you say those are ROCK band, you injure them. Do you think CoB would sing a music from Green day? DAMN. X(!
avatar
Kenshin
Member
Member

Number of posts : 295
Age : 28
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Crow on Wed May 14, 2008 10:04 am

Joel said sonata was power metal...

I buyed a sonata arctica shirt specially for that concert xD
avatar
Crow
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 3750
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Storm on Wed May 14, 2008 11:21 am

Lol, The Rasmus

_________________

Storm
Councillor
Councillor

Male Number of posts : 4013
Age : 27
Location : San Fierro
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Huni on Wed May 14, 2008 12:29 pm

ah I hate them all
Sonic Syndicate FTW!!!
avatar
Huni
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 7446
Age : 25
Location : Transilvania, Old Hungary
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Crow on Wed May 14, 2008 2:17 pm

what kind of music does Sonic Syndicate play then?



Edit: Typo
avatar
Crow
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 3750
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Gäst on Wed May 14, 2008 2:25 pm

Kenshin wrote:
Joel - xzi wrote:
*Hule* wrote:
Joel - xzi wrote:25 euro? THATS FUCKING CHEAP

That is!
Have fun mate, that's a band I'd like to see live, too. One of the Finnish metal nobility. Wink

can i make it clear

finnish rock

1: sonata arctica
2:Children of bodom
3:nightwish
4:The rasmus
5:wintersun
6:69 eyes
7:him

i know so many finnish bands -_-

Children of Bodom, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish...none are ROCK band ffs >.>

CoB = death metal
Sonata = dunno
Nightwish = symphonic metal

GOD ! Everytime you say those are ROCK band, you injure them. Do you think CoB would sing a music from Green day? DAMN. X(!

u know that belongs to the ROCK genre

cob is death metal, death metal is a rock genre, Sleep
sonata arctica is power metal, that's a rock genre
Nightwish is symphonic metal, also a rock genre
noobidity


Last edited by Joel - xzi on Wed May 14, 2008 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gäst
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Gäst on Wed May 14, 2008 2:26 pm

Lightning wrote:The Rasmus = win. Smile Don't know about Sonata though, never listened to them =]

bitch i have seen the rasmus live >8D

and sonata is power metal, awesome good pirat

Gäst
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Crow on Wed May 14, 2008 3:13 pm

Joel - xzi wrote:
Kenshin wrote:
Joel - xzi wrote:
*Hule* wrote:
Joel - xzi wrote:25 euro? THATS FUCKING CHEAP

That is!
Have fun mate, that's a band I'd like to see live, too. One of the Finnish metal nobility. Wink

can i make it clear

finnish rock

1: sonata arctica
2:Children of bodom
3:nightwish
4:The rasmus
5:wintersun
6:69 eyes
7:him

i know so many finnish bands -_-

Children of Bodom, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish...none are ROCK band ffs >.>

CoB = death metal
Sonata = dunno
Nightwish = symphonic metal

GOD ! Everytime you say those are ROCK band, you injure them. Do you think CoB would sing a music from Green day? DAMN. X(!

u know that belongs to the ROCK genre

cob is death metal, death metal is a rock genre, Sleep
sonata arctica is power metal, that's a rock genre
Nightwish is symphonic metal, also a rock genre
noobidity

Lol ok then, I am so confused. I'm not into that music at all... I don't look at the genres or types of music, I look at the artist Wink
avatar
Crow
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 3750
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by C.O.L.I.N. on Wed May 14, 2008 3:15 pm

cool...
i only listen to music Razz
if the track is good i mind remember the artist after a few times >.>

_________________

My hand is shaking... or is my whole body?
My heart is beating furiously, my breath betrays me...
I can't control my feelings now. The pain turns to anger and back again.
I may gain strength through my passion, but feel weak the same time.
Myself is changing, don't know who I am...
Oh my God, what have I become...?
avatar
C.O.L.I.N.
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 6677
Age : 31
Location : Athens, Greece
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Gäst on Wed May 14, 2008 3:16 pm

well

death metal/power metal/progressive metal/Symphonic metal etc all that stuff is a rock genre,

Gäst
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by *Hule* on Thu May 15, 2008 7:49 am

Joel - xzi wrote:
*Hule* wrote:
Joel - xzi wrote:25 euro? THATS FUCKING CHEAP

That is!
Have fun mate, that's a band I'd like to see live, too. One of the Finnish metal nobility. Wink

can i make it clear

finnish rock

1: sonata arctica
2:Children of bodom
3:nightwish
4:The rasmus
5:wintersun
6:69 eyes
7:him

i know so many finnish bands -_-

Don't mix metal and rock, mate. They're pretty far from each other. Wink

1: Sonata Arctica = power/progressive metal
2: Children of Bodom = Heavy/death/speed/neoclassic metal
3: Nightwish = Symphonic power metal
4:The Rasmus = Alternative/funk/poprock
5: Wintersun = Speed/melodeath/power/folk/progressive metal
6: The 69 eyes = sleaze/gothic rock
7: Him = alternative metal

^ According to Wikipedia and own knowledge.
And Metal is a genre itself, it's not a subspecies of rock for Christ's sake. The earliest metal bands may have started to form of rock, but nowadays they're definitely not the same.

Metal, Rock. Like two different languages.

_________________

"You are not an adult before you dare being childish"
avatar
*Hule*
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 8813
Age : 25
Location : Kakariko Village.
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Crow on Wed May 21, 2008 1:52 pm

YEA !
I orderd the tickets just now =) So it's sure i'm going thar! awesomeeeeee
avatar
Crow
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 3750
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by <Ca>Mercenary on Wed May 21, 2008 2:02 pm

Maybe I'm going to that gig as well. Not sure tho, wanna see so many bands.

<Ca>Mercenary

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Gäst on Wed May 21, 2008 2:22 pm

Mercenary wrote:Maybe I'm going to that gig as well. Not sure tho, wanna see so many bands.

u have no idea how good they are live Q_Q

Gäst
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Crow on Wed May 21, 2008 2:25 pm

<Ca>Mercenary wrote:Maybe I'm going to that gig as well. Not sure tho, wanna see so many bands.

cool.. cause maybe I have a ticket left Razz I'm not sure tho
avatar
Crow
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 3750
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by cobRa on Wed May 21, 2008 2:37 pm

im sorry for all you sonta artica fans
but seriously i cannot listen to there music at all
i find it so shit to listen to
dont be angry about my opinions

cobRa
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 2362
Age : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Gäst on Wed May 21, 2008 2:44 pm

cobRa wrote:im sorry for all you sonta artica fans
but seriously i cannot listen to there music at all
i find it so shit to listen to
dont be angry about my opinions

stfu gtfo dai pl0x

j.k Wink

it's chillz Razz

Gäst
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Crow on Wed May 21, 2008 2:55 pm

cobRa wrote:im sorry for all you sonta artica fans
but seriously i cannot listen to there music at all
i find it so shit to listen to
dont be angry about my opinions

indeed that's you're oppinion lol.. I have a very unusual taste.. I listen to Power metal, Brass-music, calssic music.. so im very compliated xD
avatar
Crow
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 3750
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: SONATA ARCTICA !

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum